Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

ohohohohoho

I like this animation I am going to share it on facebook......
if only there were an option.

wut wut

Genitalia jokes: funny

Jokes like this are tasteful, intelligent, fameful?, and a good way to spend your time both for the creator and the viewer.

HALOMEN2 HALOMEN2

great job

I love how you were able to get almost every popular game in there somehow, I especially liked your inclusion of Mass Effect, as soon as the Brute said Turians I burst out in laughter. I still don't understand how this got into the Portal Collection though.

Buetz Mich Buetz Mich

cool

nice animation. I'm still trying to figure out why a German band would do that style music though, it's confusing.

My New Grounds My New Grounds

very neat idea

this is a great idea, and was executed very well. It would be cool if we could get a bunch of newgrounds artists to do these. Then if Newgrounds ever started advertising on TV they could use them.

Date Rape Story (Beta) Date Rape Story (Beta)

aaaaw

damn, I was hoping for a full version. Anyway this looks great so far can't wait for the final version.

Jerry Jerry

great job

I really liked it. It illustrated most people's lives very well. I wish in the end he would have built a space ship and gone to the moon rather than kill himself. That what I thought would happen because in the begining he's staring at the moon, and at the end also. I still really liked it though.

Schokolade Schokolade

good job dude

Im glad you finally finished this one. Im sure you'll be like 10328029138098 times more famous now and have bitches and hoes, and a car and more views on your web pages.

The Little Buzzers Ep 10 The Little Buzzers Ep 10

YAY, they're back!

sweet. are you going to do more of these? I really miss the series, it would be cool if you brought it back. Very cute etc.
good job.

Death's Curtain Ep.01 Death's Curtain Ep.01

cant wait for the rest of the series

the story is actually very good. Im interested to find out what happens. I liked the first person view parts, but the blinking animation was a bit slow for a realistic blink, and got a little annoying. Maybe you could just speed it up and use it less. Also the best part was the song at the end.