Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

ohohohohoho

I like this animation I am going to share it on facebook......
if only there were an option.

wut wut

Genitalia jokes: funny

Jokes like this are tasteful, intelligent, fameful?, and a good way to spend your time both for the creator and the viewer.

HALOMEN2 HALOMEN2

great job

I love how you were able to get almost every popular game in there somehow, I especially liked your inclusion of Mass Effect, as soon as the Brute said Turians I burst out in laughter. I still don't understand how this got into the Portal Collection though.

Binary Binary

fix the bugs

really nice game, I like the music, and the puzzles were fun but challenging enough, and not frustrating. Unfortunately I wasn't able to complete the game because of the bugs. You should really go back and fix them if possible.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

good, but too easy

the artwork and animation in this game was amazing, it almost seemed as though there were an actual physics engine running. my only complaint is that the puzzles were way to easy, except the last puzzle, I really enjoyed that one and it didn't get frustrating at any point.

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

funniest game

I think this is one of the first flash games I've played that actually made me laugh. The graphics were really well done, along with the voice acting. the only things I think you could add are power ups, and more levels, along with a longer story line. other than that, fantastic job.

8-Bit Battle 8-Bit Battle

sailor moon + power rangers

this sounds like if sailor moon fought power rangers. I like the cheesy 80s-ness of it.

Stage3-1 responds:

Hmmm, I like that comparison. Now I'm trying to visualize it, hahaha.

Saw Theme Scrapsound Mix Saw Theme Scrapsound Mix

lyrics?

this is really good. if you're down I'd like to make a longer version of this with lyrics about how shitty horror movies are today. message me back if you're interested.

WaxDinasaur of some sort WaxDinasaur of some sort

wax?

it looks more like a red blob. you should probably get a better camera so I can tell what I'm looking at.

taste taste

hey pal

I love this comic and just want to taste it again.

Apilot responds:

this time lets use some mustard